We are pleased to announce the agenda for the Tamil New Year Meeting.
The Tamil New Year Meeting is to be held on Saturday 16th April at Greenwood Park Community Centre, Tippendell Lane, Chiswell Green, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL2 3HW.
|12:00||Registration and Coffee|
|12:00||Welcome by Yegappan
|14:00||AGM + Election of new Tresurer|
Outdoor Activities (weather permitting)/Indoor Activities
|16:30||Coffee and Snacks|
|18:00||Vote of Thanks by Chitra|
Please pan to arrive on time to start and finish as per schedule.
Directions from M1 North
1. At junction 8, exit toward A414/St Albans/Hatfield (Merge onto M10 Motorway)
2. At the roundabout (Park Street), take the 4th exit onto N Orbital Rd/A405 heading to Watford/London/M1/M25
3. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Tippendell Lane
4. Take the 1st right and drive into the centre – parking is available behind the building/hall
Directions from M25
1. At junction 21a, take the A405 exit to St Albans/London (N. W.)/M1 South
2. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto N Orbital Rd/A405 heading to Hatfield/St Albans
3. At the next roundabout (Shell pump) take 2nd exit
4. At the next roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Tippendell Lane
5. Take the 1st right and drive into the centre – parking is available behind the building/hall